2nd ANNUAL CUSTOMER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION INDIA SUMMIT 2020
In a billion-strong nation, there are nearly 500 million active internet users and India's online market is second to China. Internet penetration has grown in the last five years, thanks to the growth of startups, e-commerce companies and technology offerings across industries.
Technology is one of the major forces transforming our lives. However, its misuse causes detrimental effects. The digital era has opened up various concerns such as data theft, scams, eavesdropping, cyberbullying, to name a few, with the overarching concern on the intrusion to the privacy of individuals
Urbanization, digitization and changing lifestyles have resulted in a growing demand amongst Indians for privacy and protection of the information they share, specifically on digital platforms. In the wake of recent developments and the Supreme Court holding 'Right to privacy' as a fundamental right lays the corner stone for a strong data privacy regime in India.
In answer to consumers' increasing concern and scrutiny on how their data is being utilised, managed and secured by corporations, data privacy and protection regulations around the globe are fast changing and expanding.
The 2nd Annual Customer Privacy and Data Protection India Summit 2020 will bring stalwarts from various industries under one roof to discuss and share thoughts and experiences about the evolving privacy and data protection regulatory regime in India.
Senior Vice President – Information Security
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
General Counsel, Compliance Officer & Company Secretary
Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Vinay Wandrekar
Head Business Information Security
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Information Security Officer
TMF Services India Pvt. Ltd.
CEO Dan Programmatic & Chief Data Officer
Dentsu Aegis Network India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Vice President & CTO
MF Utilities India Pvt. Ltd.
General Manager – Corporate Legal Cell
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Compliance Officer
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Information Security Officer
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Director & Global Head – Assurance Tech, Cyber, Privacy & Data
Barclays Holdings India Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer
Central Depository Services (India) Ltd.
Executive Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Tejasvi C Addagada
Chief Data Consultant & Data Privacy Officer
Axis Bank Ltd.
Head of Data
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Zee5)
Venkata Satish Guttula
Director – Security
Rediff.com India Ltd.
Data Protection Officer
L&T Infotech Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Indian Data Protection Bill - Where are we in global privacy landscape?
- Cross-border data flows - decoding the right strategies to tackle complexities in this digital economy
- Balancing privacy concerns and intellectual property rights - Challenges
- Building an effective strategy for responding to data breach
- Migration to cloud - developing an organisation wide cloud strategy for safeguarding your data
- A Comparison between EU GDPR & India Data Protection Bill â€“ Challenges for Indian companies
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Building a trust-based relationship with your customers through data confidentiality, privacy and security
- Maintaining data integrity using effective data lifecycle management from data collection through to data storage
- Strengthening your data compliance processes by leveraging emerging technologies and automation
- Minimise data breaches, thefts and operational risks with an effective governance framework Liquidity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Data Privacy, Management & Protection
- Information Security & Cyber Security
- Ethics, Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Legal & Regulatory
- Business Continuity &
- Disaster Recovery Operations
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service